Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Note: Please see the BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME section before responding to this posting.
Hello! We are a growing business who works with American real estate companies. Our business has exploded with business and so I need help.
Company Assistant Job
OBJECTIVE: To handle the administrative, technical, and customer support tasks for our clients who are taking advantage of our online marketing services.
- You'll be using Google Drive & Google Business Applications to manage and
track the tasks you complete for clients.
- You'll be using Microsoft Word and Excel to create spreadsheets and reports.
- Social Media: You must be familiar with how to perform tasks in social media platforms like Hootsuite, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter & Google Plus. For example you'll sending invitations to increase followers, uploading applications and etc.
- Wordpress Website: You must be familiar with how to perform tasks like adding Plugins and setting up websites.
- Other Programs: You'll also need to perform tasks in Zoho CRM and several other programs.
- Notices: You'll be sending notices to clients and following up with them in regards to technical questions about their online marketing, surveys about their experience and etc.
- Excellent written, American English is required (we use a casual tone in our writing).
We also meet weekly by Skype. So please have a reliable microphone and internet connection. You will be speaking conversational English with me.
- 2-4 years doing online marketing
- 6 months or more working from home
- 3 years or more in corporate work.
OUR TEAM VALUES
- Reliability: We will meet every week on Skype. You must have an excellent internet connection and microphone. You must be on time or let me know as soon as possible if you are running late. This is the same for project deadlines.
- Availability: You will need to provide a regular schedule of when you are available to work and attend meetings.
- Communication: You must regularly let me know by email when you complete your assignments, or if you cannot meet a deadline, and etc. If you have questions or feedback on how to improve our services, please let me know.
- Personal & Professional: I am a caring boss who enjoys making my team feel successful (a happy team means happy clients). We are a marketing company...it is simple critical we make corrections as swiftly as possible. I will be frank in pointing out mistakes and etc. You must be able to handle the criticism professionally and not take it personal.
- Adaptable: As we are a small team and the business is still fairly new, your job may shift a little or you'll be asked to do something new. For example we might add a new social media program or change who is responsible for emailing clients and etc. You need to be willing and able to work with these changes.
- Friendly: Our team enjoys spending time together online! We have a goal established that by 2/14/2014 the business will be profitable enough to afford to spend a weekend together in Boracay (with spouses). So if you are hired, we look forward to getting to know you.
- Rewarding: I want you to be in a job that you enjoy. If you have a passion for online marketing and helping our business grow, you'll be rewarded!
BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME
- Please select 3 times you are available to do an interview (preferably weekday morning in the Philippines).
Thanks so much and I look forward to meeting with you! - April Vermillion
Skills: marketing, pinterest, linkedin, twitter, facebook, english