Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking for a project manager to oversee web and application development at a medium-sized company focusing on trainnig.
The job will have different components, with duties including:
1. Managing a 6-month-long development. This will involve overseeing other remote developers and making sure they are on track
2. Creating a project plan with a timeline and assigning milestones
3. Performing QA and project documentations including training manuals
4. Working with management to understand the strategy and execute
5. Execute the project. This will involve sourcing and recommending suitable premises, training and managing staff performance.
The project manager will coordinate a high-priority effort so strong managerial skills and detailed plans will be needed.
I am looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Prior project management experience with a technical background in case the need to step in arises
2. Excellent organizational and planning skills with good judgment and attention to detail
3. Good personality to work with remote developers and motivate them in their tasks
4. A background in the education indusry is helpful, but not necessary
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter that highlights:
1. Your past experience in managing developers, especially multiple ones and remote, if possible
2. Your technical background, including education
In addition, please describe your managerial style and how you keep projects on track to meet goals.
Skills: management, training, quality-assurance, mobile-application-development, software-development
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – PHP PROGRAMMER