Cisco Telepresense on site implementation for 35 locations in Africa
Looking for someone who can implement Cisco Telepresense system.
- must have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electronic, Telecommunications, or any other related field.
- Must have strong managerial and a record of achieving results (at least two successfully implemented projects of similar nature)
- Must have International Professional Certificates as Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) mainly in Security, or Voice or Routing &Switching.
- At least 5 years of practical experience in Network Administration.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be fluent in English with a working knowledge of the other languages.
- Must have a proven experience of more than 5 years in design and implementation of VoIP, data and videoconferencing network.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with TCP/IP networks, LAN/WAN systems, VLANs, VLAN Trunking, WAN protocols, MPLS, VPN/SSL solutions, and Carrier Support as well as troubleshooting skills with Cisco routers and switches, network monitoring tools and their usage.
- VPN, anti-virus and firewalls
The person will be required to come to Africa.
Possible budget: $25,000 to $60,000
Length of support: at least 1.5 years.
Skills: science, engineering, english, design, voip, lan, troubleshooting, routers, switches