They would like their website to have a scaled back and simple look similar to methodhome.com.au.The site The site will be simple to navigate through to driving people to the main call to action of making a purchase. The site will use the new packaging and logo as a base for the style of the design.
What they want it to do:
The main aim of the website will be to have people purchase products online as well as showcasing all the available products and providing helpful cleaning tips. Some of the features which will help to achieve this include:
An Online store which includes the following:
- A store which does not include any categories (one page with all products included)
- Payment can be made via PayPal or using Credit Card on the Store.
- The store will include multiple products and shipping via the Aus Post shipping calculator OR regional shipping.
- Users will either be able to purchase as a guest or sign up to have their contact details saved.
- A subscription service which has monthly payments paypal - subscribers will have to sign up as a member to be able to subscribe - subscriptions details such as address will be able to be edited.
- There will be a level of membership which offers a different range of products as well a different pricing structure.
- A "frequently asked cleaning questions" section on the site. ProKlean would be able to update this section.
- Users would be able to search for keywords within the FAQ's
- Users would be able to submit questions via the website - once these are answered they will appear on the site.