We are a San Francisco based team of former CTOs and software architects building web and mobile software for early stage Silicon Valley companies. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about learning and applying new technologies to cutting edge startups.
Our company is founded by former Chief Technology Officers (CTO) of Silicon Valley companies. We have an engineering focused culture driven by our experience with companies like Facebook, Google, and Twitter and our previous investments from Google Ventures, Kapor Capital, and 500Startups.
Some Criteria About You:
- Started programming at an early age
- Enjoy picking up new programming languages
- Enjoy math and science as much as programming
- Know what MVC really means and why it is a useful paradigm
- Have experience with AWS (S3, EC2, etc.)
What You Will Do:
- Work on next generation web and mobile apps
- Work closely with a team of peers and Silicon Valley mentors on each project
- You will have mentors to guide you on new technologies, but you will be expected to learn quickly
If this sounds interesting, apply and we’ll setup a time to do a skype interview.
Skills: engineering, science, mvc, agile