Front-End Development, specialist in Data Visualization
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Aquicore is a leading startup company in the United States setting new standards in visualizing energy usage and helping commercial buildings save money on their energy usage.
We are seeking a highly-talented Front-End Designer who will join our team and take a LEADERSHIP ROLE in building a stunning and attractive user experience - sites we emulate include mint.com, and squareup.com but for energy data!
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives the challenges of a fast-paced, start-up environment and possesses a natural bent towards innovative and creative ways of presenting data in a VISUAL, SIMPLE, and ATTRACTIVE manner.
We have build an amazing and international team of developers and product specialists who come from some of the biggest names in industry and know how to work hard and play hard.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is a Self-Starter, and knows how to be a team-player. If you are seeking to join a tight and motivated team and like to break new ground in innovative solutions, we want to hear from you.
- Don't be afraid to get creative
- Play a key role in the Front-End Development for our SaaS software
- Collaborate with the Founder, the Product team, UX designers
- Lead our front-end data visualization creation
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Ability to quickly deploy new datasets & revisions
- Loves cool interfaces! And wants to use the latest in human-web interaction
Proficiency in the following is a must:
- D3, Angular & other data visualization tools such as
About Aquicore and the Team
Aquicore has pulled together 7 outstanding developers who come from industry leading names and are passionate to help you get started. The founder is an MBA student out of Georgetown who currently works with the industry-leading silicon-valley based venture capital firm that funded NetFlix. He comes from a B.S. in Physics, and has 6-years of technical and business development expertise in IT.
About the Team
We have grown to a team of 5 with additional outside support over the summer. The Chief Technology Officer is a skilled technical expert with over 15 years of IT, Database, and startup experience. The founder is an MBA student out of Georgetown who currently works with the industry-leading silicon-valley based venture capital firm that funded NetFlix. He comes from a B.S. in Physics, and has 6-years of technical and business development expertise in IT.
Aquicore is your easy and low-cost energy efficiency toolkit.
- Measure – An easy to install, low-cost sensor technology measures every circuit of your building, letting you see inside any buildings energy consumption.
- Compare – Partnering with EnergyStar, we link you with a national database of buildings and provide a simple to understand 1 – 100 ranking system. Know how you stack up vs. others.
- Act – You are immediately linked to a network of resources and information that lets you cut the time it takes to earn savings and tax credits.
We are the solution to reduce electric costs, raise building asset value, earn green building tax incentives, and improve overall building performance.
The Problem You Will Help Us Tackle!
30% of the energy consumed in an average building is wasted on inefficiency. Compounded across the nation, and energy efficiency becomes a $170 billion savings opportunity.