MaxTV Media is a Digital Marketing company that provides businesses an advertising opportunity in hi-rise condominiums in Toronto and the surrounding areas.
The company is looking to hire an Executive Assistant that will provide administrative support directly to the CEO of the company in a manner consistent with the highest levels of performance and professionalism. This position is highly customer-service oriented. It could be a lifelong career for the right individual. Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are a must for this position.
Work hours are Eastern Standard Time.
Qualities of ideal candidate:
- Computer savvy with strong typing skills, excellent spelling & grammar. Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) skills
- Advanced ability to conduct Internet research and develop analyses and conclusions
- Creative, resourceful and can take initiatives when required
- Interact with clients and coworkers with professionalism, confidence and enthusiasm
- Must have business phone and email etiquette
- Maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail
- Deadline driven with a sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Must be a multi-tasker, who can pick up additional assignments when needed
University or College Degree preferred
In accordance with established procedures, the Executive Assistant will perform a variety of routine and non-routine administrative tasks that include but not limited to:
- Produce documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Creating itineraries, scheduling meetings, confirming appointments, making reservations, setting travel and meeting arrangements as directed
- Using content management systems to generate reports and internal databases
- Being present in conference meetings (via Skype), taking minutes and keeping notes
- Simple bookkeeping / invoicing
- Ordering and maintaining stock levels as per company standards
- Coordinating communication between clients and designers
- Timely and accurate preparation of forms, contacts, and other documents and reports
- Prompt reply to emails and phone communication
- Once the work is finished, provide daily reports
In your application please indicate any relevant work experience you might have. Please start your cover letter with the word “Banana” to indicate that you read the requirements written herein.
MaxTV greatly values its human factor. This position is one of the most important positions to the company. If done with accordance to company’s expectations and surpasses them, it will be met with great opportunities, appreciation and rewards. This position offers many possibilities for growth and advancement.
Skills: typing, research