Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am in search for someone to help manage and market my facebook page. I work in the health and fitness industry with a specific niche being Team Beachbody (anyone with knowledge of this company and it's products would be at a great hiring advantage over others without).
I do a lot of my marketing through Youtube and I am trying to interconnect the two to really expand the growth of my facebook page. Here is exactly what I am looking for as far as duties of this position:
1. Someone to help promote my page to get a larger targeted audience (no bot's like ladders, anything spammy)
2. Someone who can research and find others looking for help with fitness and health via facebook.
3. Someone with VERY good English who can message people they find to be a potential customer who needs help with health and fitness. ( I will continue the follow up messages, I only require the first initial message to be sent from you. The message needs to be specifically tailored to that person and be as personal as possible. I am trying to form a relationship first before any business is mentioned).
4. Someone who is trustworthy that I would feel comfortable with them posting on my behalf to other people on Facebook.
5. Someone with experienced knowledge and execution on the best facebook tactics in advertizing and content creation specifically tailored to health and fitness would be great.
Here is my fan page so you can get a glimpse and a better overview of what you would be applying for: https://www.facebook.com/coachbanf
Essentially I am looking for someone willing to reach out for me on my behalf to people potentially interested in changing their lives and becoming fit and healthy, and to help me grow my presence on facebook. If you are interested in this position and think you would be a good fit for the job put the word "Team Beachbody" in your subject line.
This is a very important and personable position and anyone who can not be reached frequently should not apply. This would start off as a part time position from 5-10 hours a week and depending on how well it is going could grow to be more. I look forward to hearing from you all!