Please note: this role is for our London office in the United Kingdom. Please only apply if you are based in UK. This is ON-SITE work not remote.
We are an international, fast-growing technology business offering solutions to media and retail enterprises in Europe and North America.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for the right candidates to build the next stage of our media monetization and m-commerce solutions that localise and unify the consumer experience for payment, information sharing and socialisation.
About the role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Team Leader with demonstrable track record of developing web based systems and mobile applications (iOS/Android).The candidate would have worked in Retail and/or Media sectors. The key prerequisite for this role is hands on experience of leading a team using Java, Flex, RDBMS and HTML5 technologies.
- Must have a minimum of 7+ years experience in end-to-end delivery of enterprise level systems
- 3+ years of experience in overseeing multi-functional team of developers in an Agile life cycle
- Track record of delivering commercial applications within a corporate environment
- Working with a senior manager to develop plans and estimates
- Conduct advanced and complex engineering tasks
- Evaluate products & technologies, makes recommendations and presents reports
- Work with customers and partners to deploy and utilise our products
- Maintain technical competency in all aspects of our technology & market
- BA / BSc in Computer Science
- Proactive and self-managed Ability to take ownership in a fast environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Ability to clearly communicate issues and functionality, both verbally and in documentation
Essential Skills Requirement:
- Core Java - JDK 1.5 or JDK1.6
- Databases (MySQL, Oracle etc.)
- Flex SDK 3.5 /SDK4, Actionscript 3
- Flash CS4, Flash Builder 4/FDT
- Java web-based APIs with flex components
- Web Services Security
- Spring framework, Hibernate, JAX–WS
- Knowledge of REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD and XSLT
- Experience with Automatic Test tool, test methodologies and processes used in quality assurance of web and mobile applications
- Extensive experience of working with market leading video players is essential
For more information and to apply please email a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Skills: rdbms, agile, engineering, wsdl, test, video, computer-science, science