Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Yamada Technologies is an Audio Video design, sales and installation company. Our objective is to develop our Zoho CRM to incorporate a ERP and Project Management solution that will allows our workforce to be mobile and efficient.
Current software used:
1. D-Tools SIX (Design Software)
- This is a product database that integrates with Visio and Autocad to draw system schematic, elevation and plan view design.
2. Zoho CRM (Cloud Based CRM)
- Zoho has a suite of cloud based software geared for business
- QB links D-Tools Product Database
4. Google Apps
5. Smartsheet (Project Management)
1. Develop Zoho CRM/ERP that is capable of handling the following features from both desktop or web browser and mobile devices (iPhone and iPad)
- Contact management
- Project Management
- Product Database
- Quotes/Estimates with customization
- Sales Orders
- Order Fulfillment
- Customer Portal for orders with freight tracking, invoices and customer service
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- eCommerce (Later Integration)
- Multiple Employee access
- Integrates with Google Apps (email, contact and calendar)
- Integrates with D-Tools Product Database. When creating system designs in D-Tools the products are created there and need to be linked with accounting/ERP.
- Payment Gateways
- Business Process Automation
- Multiple Warehouse Locations
- Documents that link with Dropbox
- Customer Service
2. Development of Software
3. Consult on Business Process Workflow
4. Mobile App Development to create quotes, access customer information, tasks and other recommendations.
Must have experience in quickbooks, CRM, ERP, accounting and API development.
Skills: video, design, ipad, management, training