On a wordpress theme webiste i need to do the following:
- customize the initial home theme
- create a sign in form with custom fields (around 10 fields and photo upload)
- an user is filling some fields in a sign in form
- based on the user name field (after user completes all the fields) a script should create a new subdomain (eg. www.mydomain.com/username or ursername.mydomain.com) on my site automatically
- on this new subdomain we need to have already a theme installed with some basic pages such as Home, Our story, Events, Gallery and specific layout
- this pages from the new subdomain should be autocompleted from the fields that the user filled in the registration form. (eg. in the registration form there was a field called "Our story", the user filled some text there --> and we need this text automatically filled in the new sub domain page called "Our story")
- also the new generated sub domain should be accessed as a normal website or based on login form
- the subdomain should be published only after the admin (super admin..) will approve it
Please note that all these proceses ( i mean creating the new sub domain, generation of the pages) should be done in background without the user to see. I mean after the user fills the registration form will get just an e-mail where will be informed that the subdomain creation is in work... (this e-mail needs to be customizable).
This may be done by activating the multisite plugin on Wordpress versions after 3 - may function in my oppinion like a social networking page.