Closed - This job posting has been filled.
As a developer, you will have a clear picture of the architecture and internals of the web portals. You will implement requirements following the full development cycle: design, coding, testing and deployment as well as performing peer to peer code reviews. You will find out why something is not working as it should. Troubleshooting, finding bugs, fixing them and writing test cases are all very important.
You will be part of an international team of developers that strive to develop future medical web portals for our employees, customers as well as patients.
Please note that you will be asked to write a simple Grails application as well as sending code examples from previous jobs before providing your first assignment.
- Groovy/Java Development in a Grails environment
- Write test cases in Grails
- Find and fix bugs when a malfunction has been reported by QA/Users
- User interface development
- Business logic development
- Developing reports
- Solid written English communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge on Java SE
- Good understanding of the Spring Framework
- Object-oriented and multi-threaded software design
- Excellent GORM understanding
- SQL knowledge
- Basic administration of PostgreSQL
- Solid experience with Hibernate
- The drive, flexibility and passion to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Skills: sql, groovy, java, hibernate, grails, spring framework