Looking for senior C# developer to work along side me - long term contract.
We are looking to hire a C#.Net developer with at least 5 years professional experience to implement new features to our flagship product - BloodHound, a plug-in for NinjaTrader (see our website: http://www.sharkindicators.com)
The successful candidate will:
- have a solid understanding of .NET reflection, LINQ, XElement,
- be skilled at algorithmic optimization
- be familiar with design patterns
- have experience with creating custom controls and extending existing controls in WinForms
- experience with TDD and agile development
Some understanding of trading using technical analysis is a bonus but not necessary.
Requirements: must have visual studio professional 2012 or greater, if you have VS 2012 premium for code review that is a bonus.
If you make our shortlist, we will ask for sample projects including source code for our review, and finally a brief coded test to select the final candidate.
Skills: .net, agile, winforms