Live video conferencing solution needed.
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Looking for someone who can program a complete live language school for us.
We are a small Language school and are looking for a live on-line streaming solution in order to offer live English lessons using the wowza server And this solution needs to connect to our website which also needs programming. I prefer typo3 but am happy to consider other solutions. There is already a design. Ideally it should be compatible with all tablet computers including Ipad. Please be aware that the list below is a wish list and I am aware that some things are not that easy.
1) Whiteboard (Interactive whiteboard which need to include upload of pictures into the whiteboard)
2) Chat function (text chat function)
3) Live interactive video chat function. (The teacher can talk to the student(s) live up to 4 simultaneous)
4) Browser function The teacher can show the student webpages.
5) Material upload for the student The teacher can upload material for the student during the lesson.
6) Material display in the whiteboard (ppt pdf png jpg)
7) Recording of the lesson. Each lesson can be recorded and then made available to the student. Ideally each lesson should also be available in mp4 format.
8) Youtube function. The teacher can show the student videos and stop and start the video. The video stops and starts at the same point for the teacher and each student (pre caching for each student)
9) Permissions. The teacher can give the students certain rights like access the chat function.
10) Compatible apps for android and Ipad
I am aware that this a bit of task Anyone up for the job please apply.
Regards Tomas Busse