Asterisk/Virtual PBX Tutoring
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Hi, my name is Goncalo, I’m an Electrical Engineer student and my objective is tuition. I’m from Portugal, but I’m very comfortable with English language.
I want to mount a virtual PBX server to learn more about it and I need a “teacher” in order to save me some time and give me some orientation. The VPS will be a pre-configured one with Asterisk, and I also need a SIP trunk provider with a number from Portugal to make some test calls. Here is the plan:
1. I need information about the best provider (quality/price) to buy a pre-configured VPS with Asterisk already installed.
2. I also need information about the best SIP trunk provider (quality/price) to buy a number from Portugal to make some test calls. I would like to have a service with free call forwarding.
3. I need also information how to connect the dots, I mean, after having the VPS and SIP trunk provider, how can I make a free call forwarding or even answer the call with a softphone.
4. Some very basic questions about VirtualPBX/VOIP.
1. Experience and solid knowledge about VPS Asterisk Server Providers and also about SIP Trunk Providers;
2. Softphone basic experience;
3. Skills to explain some basic concepts in a simple and clear way to a “newbie” on the subject.
>>>>>>>>>>PROVIDING THE SERVICE<<<<<<<<<<
I am looking for ONE HOUR of tutoring. I’m very flexible and available to talk in a convenient schedule to you.
We can do it by live chat (Skype) or e-mail. I prefer live chat, but if you need time to search some specific question that you don’t know the answer instantaneous, we can remove some of the chat time and you can answer me by e-mail.
It’s the first time I’m using oDesk and I hope to find the right tutor, because I will need one for the next two months at least. Thank you all.