We are looking for a self-driven online Social Media Manager to grow and energize our client’s social media presence and build their online brand. The ideal candidate must be passionate about connecting with prospective and current customers and influencers in innovative ways, curious about new tools and emerging trends, and undaunted by analyzing data to improve performance. We are looking for someone who is rigorous enough to execute upon social media strategies and flexible enough to adapt to changes in those strategies made with the information you learn with us.
- Must be able to setup all social media profiles, this includes the ability to size all images to the correct specifications.
- Develop and manage all social networks content, functionality, optimization and enhancements.
- Monitor conversations across social media and address important mentions in real-time through engagement or escalation
- The ability to monitor and coordinate PAID campaigns across all Social Platforms
- Proactively respond to complaints, requests, and mentions of advocacy in owned and earned social media
- Maintain a consistent voice across channels
- Collaborate with clients internal teams to amplify and extend the reach of our thought leadership content
- Cultivate content from internal and external sources and share across appropriate channels
- Discern unique requirements of audiences across social media channels and adjust content and engagement accordingly
- Develop and execute community building tactics such as an influencer/outreach program and identifying and pursuing guest blogging opportunities
- Understand trending topics, community needs, and interests of our target audience across social media
- Create and/or review social media reports and translate aggregate data into actionable insights to inform messaging, engagement, content, and events
- Review current industry trends and make recommendations based on competitive activities
- Provide weekly reporting on social media key metrics
- Work with third-party partners and/or vendor relationships as necessary
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience with but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, as well as blogging and more.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photo Shop a must
- 2+ years’ experience in community management, social media marketing or advertising in-house or for an agency
- Experience with social media and online community management and reporting tools
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Ability to handle multiple on-going tasks with changing priorities
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A seriously evolved sense of humour that is both kind and clever (just like ours)
- Detail oriented and organized
- Project management experience a plus
- Knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter a must.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required (or commitment to taking classes before work begins)
Must have Portfolio or you will not be reviewed for the position.
You MUST put the word PRO as the first word in your response and you must read this entire post
About The Good Life Services:
TGLS is a New York-based digital marketing and consulting firm dedicated to advancing innovation through integrated Customer Engagement and Business Intelligence. Our exceptional team deftly manages successful digital marketing programs and online business solutions. We are Strategic Marketing Architects- building custom digital marketing campaigns from the ground up.
Skills: leadership, facebook, linkedin, twitter, youtube, pinterest, management, marketing