READ AND UNDERSTAND
We will not shortlist the following applicants;
- If you bid more than $2/hour.
- If you provide pre-made application.
- If you showcase your skills that are not related to the job contract.
- If you don't have knowledge of Joomla CMS
Note: This is a permanent job.
We are looking for someone who can provide technical support with our Joomla components. Somebody that can handle all technical support to our components (E-Commerce, Newsletter system, Auction application....)
You'll be working with a small fun and friendly talented team helping solve customer issues. You’ll be involved in improving documentation, support processes and procedures that solidly contribute to the company’s overall customer satisfaction.
We provide 1 month training, while on training you will be working 14:00- 20:00 -5GMT (New York Time) during our office ours.
Fluent in English is essential, as this is a support job and which will be dealing with customers.
- Knowledge of Joomla 1.5, 2.5 & 3.0 is a must
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, MySql, PHP and website creation experience highly desired.
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- You are passionate about learning new skills
- You can work shifting schedules (day & night)
- You can work during holidays
- Headset and microphone is a must
- Stable internet connection
What you will do
- Sharing your creative vision with the team
- Provide outstanding, rapid-response email, forum, livechat technical & sales support to our clients
- Software testing
- Communicate with support manager and development to improve product functionality, resolve issues, and improve customer satisfaction.
Skills: training, english