Analytics: OBIEE V11g/10g, OBI Publisher
Databases: Oracle V11g/10g
Operating System: Windows & Redhat Linux OS
- Installation and Configuration of Oracle Business Intelligence 11G /Windows
- Installation and Configuration of BI Publisher on Windows /Linux
- Description of all layers of OBIEE Repository i.e. Physical, Business Model, and Presentation layer.
- Implementation data and Object level security
- Defining Multiple Dimension Hierarchies for the Dimension Logical Table.
- Creating the Dashboard and Report level prompts.
- Creating BI Publisher Reports
- Displayed BI Publisher reports in BI Answers
- Implementing Measures & Dimensions and organized the information data into related subject areas.
- Implementing Oracle Recommendations / Best Practices to improve performance of reports.
- Enhanced existing Business Models & created customized Dashboards.
- Using OBIEE Administration tool to develop and enhance Meta data to build Business Model and established relationships.
- Organizing Presentation layer in a format that is easy for end users to use as basis for reporting
- Generating OBIEE reports using OBIEE Answers, dashboards, filters and Prompts.
- Creating different types of Views like Pivot tables, Charts, Narrative etc
- Sample development of Repository, Reports and Dashboards, understanding the architecture & new features of 11g on Windows & Redhat Linux OS.
Skills: training, redhat, linux