We are looking for a motivated iOS developer who's eager to join a team that emphasizes creative problem solving and fast iteration. The iOS developer will work within a tight-knit team of engineers and designers to deliver top-notch mobile applications. We seek a person that has a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving. This person should be able to take ownership of business requirements and develop solutions that meet customer needs. Time to market is critical. The iOS developer must be able to liaise closely with other teams to ensure innovative solutions that reflect our brand identity. Day to day tasks will involve development and integration of new applications and enhancements, and improving the stability of our existing software.
Excellent device-side iOS programming skills and a good understanding of UI design are essential. The capability to create and maintain the services that provide data is plus.
- iPhone/iPad application development using Objective-C and Xcode with successful applications released to the App Store.
- Experience and knowledge of UIKit.
- 3+ minimum years experience with Java/C/C++ , with exposure to the full software development life cycle.
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills, with a creative and flexible attitude.
- Ability to demonstrate one or more existing apps that the candidate was instrumental in building
Desirable skills include:
- Experience developing applications for multiple mobile platforms (Android, BlackBerry, Windows)
- Server-side development experience on UNIX, .NET platforms or other web services
- Understanding of multithreading and networking concepts
- Knowledge of Rest web services and OAuth authorization
- Subversion repository experience
- Experience developing e-commerce applications
- Familiarity with payment solutions integration (PayPal)
Skills: design, ipad, unix, .net