We are looking for a Bi-lingual Speaker and Writer to write about case studies of successful projects by a software/consulting company supporting manufacturing companies across the Asia Pacific region.
1. Must be fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin). [non-negotiable]
2. Must know how to write case studies following a company template.
3. Must know how to transcribe the interview conducted.
4. Preferably with knowledge and experience with ERP.
Job Description and Process:
1. You will be interviewing an executive of a particular company. (The contact person will be provided by the company.)
2. You will interview the executive using the set of questions provided by the company.
3. You will ask follow up questions to clarify and expound on the answers provided.
4. You will record the interview and transcribe it in the Chinese language.
5. Then you will translate the transcription to English language.
6. You will then create an outline of what you talked about.
7. You will then create a case study based on the outline.
8. You will submit the draft case study for approval to the Corporate Marketing Department. Likewise, you will attach the audio recording, both transcripts and the outline.
9. You will be doing the revisions based on the feedback provided by the Corporate Marketing Department.
1. Microsoft Word or any Word Processing Software
2. Express Scribe or any Interview recording software
In your application, please submit a copy of your resume, a writing sample and answer these questions:
1. What is the most challenging experience you had?
2. How did you overcome this challenge?
I read all your applications and people who are not following instructions shall be automatically rejected. I value your time.