This position will carry out development projects associated with the organization’s strategic initiatives. Projects include enhancements to existing revenue producing products, maintenance of existing products, integration efforts focusing on Client’ initiatives, integration with 3rd party applications or services and new product offerings.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.
• 2 to 5 years software development experience.
• 2+ years of experience with PHP
• 1+ years experience with Zend Framework
• OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
• Proficiency with SQL
Additional desired skills/experience:
• HTML 5, CSS3, JS
• Jira • Subversion
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills enabling comprehension of complex business and product issues
• Experience in formal software development lifecycle
• Strong organization skills
• Flexible, proactive, quick learner, and possess strong team attitude
• Educated or experience/background in Analysis and Design, ability to write technical documentation, comprehensive testing
Part-time job: 10-15hrs/week
Skills: design, science, analysis