BigBlueButton Video Conference Server for Production
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are in the process of creating SIP based video conferencing solution using BigBlueButton. We have SIP based Android client application. We need help from an expert to advise/deploy the video conference server / services so that our SIP client can work efficiently.
The server would be in our network and all the users would be connected from remote via WIFI Internet of some kind. We need secure and scalable solution. If you have expertise on the video conference, please respond with details of your experience and cost.
* Deploy BigBlueButton server and provide documentation for our team
* Professional experience with Asterisk, Codecs and other opensource tools
* Recommend/deploy the required tools (on the server side) to get the job done
* Setup, configure, and document (manual explaining setup, configuration, security and maintenance) the video server and client configuration
* Should support Android clients and Asterisk
* Highly scalable and secure
* Low resource utilization
* High quality video that supports audio and video
* Client can be connected from a low bandwidth Internet
* Easy to setup and configure
Please read the post carefully prior to applying. If you have experience with BigBlueButton and you are willing to work within our budget, please respond with details of your experience, cost and time frame.