iOS SIP expert needed to develop a lightweight video Client
I am looking to develop a proof of concept SIP client that does the following:
* Runs on iOS
* Supports variable bitrate Opus, G722, G711, ILBC, H264, H263, VPX
* Has an echo canceler.
* Allows filling in username / password to connect to preconfigured SIP server.
* App has 2 buttons. One makes a video call to a specific destination and the other one allows changing SIP auth settings.
* The video call starts by engaging the rear facing camera and the speakerphone.
* The screen of the phone shows the image the camera sees.
* A button allows switching cameras during active calls.
* The remote end can use a DTMF or a specific SIP message to switch cameras.
Only contact me if you have concrete experience in the field and have successfully operated a SIP stack on iOS.