Frontend Layout delivered in responsive HTML5 CSS3 (Desktop/Tablets/Smartphone) + Layout will be implemented into Drupal 7 CMS, which will be configured by You
I'm the project manager of a webservice company in germany. I've done a lot of Drupal 7 websites by myself and with various people. I'm searching for a fulltime webdeveloper or online-agency, which can realize the project with me. Compared with the most web-projects, this project will be real fun, because we have a project manager (yey, that's me) and we have respect for different professions:
- backend developer
- frontend developer
- project owner
- project manager
With this know-how and respect of several areas of a project, we have a really good chance to create an awesome product. The concept of our project is attached to this project as PDF file. Please review the attachment.
For this project you need to have the following skills (with the described software and implementation):
- at least 3 years of experience with Drupal
- at least 5 references of professional websites, which you've created with Drupal
- knowing Drupal 7 pretty well
- Git version control system
- Theming and creating layouts in HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Responsive website layouts
- SASS and Compass for CSS editing (it's really important, that SASS and Compass will be used for CSS structure)
- Creating websites with valid HTML DOM-structure and for optimal view from Internet Explorer 8 up to lastest Chrome browser
- Good eye for nice looking webdesign and good user experience
- Skill in creating nice looking webdesign and good user experience
- Drupal 7 (Views, Panels, Panel Layouts for Node Displays from Display Suite module and Panel Layouts for Views)
- Trello.com (project management web-tool)
- Good communication skills via email
- Creating installation profiles for Drupal 7
- you must be at least a full-time webdeveloper or be part of an agency, which is providing the service to us
- GOOD ENGLISH AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS -> IF YOU CANNOT EVEN PLACE "Hello", "Bye" and "Friendly Style" IN YOUR INTERNET-CONVERSATION - PLEASE STAY AWAY - NO FRANKENSTEINS WANTED!
The concept of our project is attached to this project as PDF file. Please review the attachment.
We need layouts delivered in HTML5 + CSS3, which are responsive. That means, they fit well on desktops/tablets and smartphones. For that I've created a few drafts, from which you can create the layout. The CSS/CSS3 structure must be created by use of SASS (= http://sass-lang.com/) and Compass (http://compass-style.org/). Because that's the best framework and technique for this currently.
The layout need to be implemented into content structure of Drupal 7 CMS, which needs to be setup. It's assumed that you're an EXPERT with Drupal 7 key contrib-modules: Views, Panels, Display Suite and the Drupal 7 core-modules itself.
The project will have 9 milestones, which you can find in the attached PDF-file (29 pages) at "Project Realisation Time-Schedule (Milestones)".
Please provide me the link to your profile on Drupal.org. It's not possible that a good Drupal developer has no account at Drupal.org. So please post the address of your profile.
The project must be finished until the 20.02.2013. Please notice, that the Drupal 7 CMS must be configured by You. Firstly you create the layout, then you setup the Drupal and implement your layout/design.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE POST YOUR OFFERS ONLY, IF YOU'VE READ THE PROJECT DESCRIPTION, YOU'RE TOTALLY FAMILIAR WITH THE DESCRIBED SKILLS, YOU ACCEPT THE ASSUMED AMOUNT OF HOURS FOR AVERAGE PROFESSIONAL DRUPAL WEBDEVELOPER.
EVERYBODY WHO WILL POST OFFERS AND HASN'T EVEN READ THE DESCRIPTION, WILL BE REPORTED TO ODESK.COM ADMINISTRATION.
Thank you for Your time and looking forward to your offers!
Skills: management, english, pdf