This job is for an agency only and not a home based worker.
It is for 1 full day per week on a Friday, working Australian business hours.
Here is the job description:
• Create a “leads” spreadsheet/database
• Maintain “leads” database – I would like to be able to just shoot an email, to the admin assistant and then they update the database. Follow ups to be put into calendar.
• When I have a new client appointment, produce and email the following from standard templates I have - client agreement (with front page completed with client’s details and ABN), complete contact details on direct debit form and do an ABN search and save to PDF format the search results.
• Once clients signed up - Set up new clients in WFM, Payment Hub, contacts details, mailing list for newsletters, scan the signed docs to the new client. As time goes on – set up the Xero network key from the client xero file in the practice xero file, set up the recurring invoice for the monthly direct debit payment.
• Put in calendar entries for appointments
• Send clients calendar appointments by email (to go into their calendars)
• Update all contacts and ensure that all new clients details are updated from the leads database to the contacts in email and the mailing list etc.
• Create mailing list of all contacts
• Create newsletter template and then send out monthly newsletters
• Update social media – Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+
• Research useful tips/articles/feel good quotes/pictures etc to be posted onto social media/put into newsletters
• Create procedure lists/guides from the tasks I have assigned
• Email clients as requested and needed
• Take phone messages as requested and needed (probably only if I put on a full time person)
• Set new jobs up in job costing program
• Ensure all client details are entered in fully in the contacts in WFM
• Set up job templates in Workflow Max
• Create draft invoices in Workflow Max
• Ensure all customers details are entered in fully and ensure all suppliers details have address and ABN
• Send debtor statements out to clients for overdue monies
• Chase outstanding monies as required
• Accounts payable in Xero attaching scanned document to the transaction
• Payroll to be processed in draft format
• Invoices for suppliers, such as MYOB and Xero who are paid by DD and send their invoices to me by email – save these to Google Drive and then attach these documents to the corresponding accounts payable entry in xero.
• Reconcile payment hub payments in xero against the payment breakdown provided by Payment Hub
Adhoc Tasks as required
• Checklists to be reproduced with logo etc
• Create forms/templates
• Procedures manual
• Website to be updated
• Creating webinars
• Creating pre-recorded training webinars/videos
• Creating adverts/fliers/discount vouchers etc as needed
Skills: pdf, newsletters, facebook, linkedin, research, myob, training