MDconnectME Inc is looking for a proficient software developer specializing in front-end web development with Java technologies. Successful candidates will have experience with public facing Internet websites. Candidates should be capable of implementing solutions that flow from the client side all the way through to the back-end leveraging industry standard patterns and practices. Candidates must be capable of implementing solutions that work across all major web browsers. We expect that you will be excited to tackle tough technical problems and will hit the ground running. We want you to be creative and capable of bringing new ideas to the table with out-of-the-box critical thinking skills.
Candidates should be comfortable working autonomously as well as working with team members to deliver working solutions. Developers should be well versed with high scalability and understand the trade-offs when implementing front-end solutions. Our developers work closely with business stakeholders and play key roles in designing products from creation through implementation and release. You will be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle.
We're building a team of technologists that love working on the web. We are collaborative and expect that everyone is involved with shaping the future success of our company. We follow agile design principles and release working software frequently. If you're looking for an opportunity to gain technical experience with cloud based web applications, this is a perfect opportunity.
* Write reliable software on a daily basis.
* Perform requirements gathering and technical analysis.
* Attend daily SCRUM meetings with the development team to stay organized.
* As needed, pair-program with other developers to efficiently solve difficult problems.
* Be a team player and help with product development and discovery.
* Be proactive with testing your software, writing tests, and sharing with other team members.
* Work with UX/UI gurus and help make tough usability decisions.
* Work comfortably with RESTful web services as well as SOAP based services.
* B.S. in Computer Science, EECE, equivalent field, or industry experience.
* 3-5 years of development experience preferably with Java frameworks.
* Experience with the agile development process, SCRUM techniques, or equivalent.
* Strong Java experience, preferably with a thorough understanding of MVC and front end development practices.
* Bonus Experience: Amazon Web Services, Linux administration, Unit Testing, jQuery Mobile, Apache Tomcat, Photoshop, and Illustrator are a plus!
Skills: agile, design, science, mvc, amazon, linux, administration, apache