SOCIAL ENGINE , PHP,MYSQL, FACEBOOK
LIST OF JOBS -
URGENT JOBS -
1. - INTERNET EXPLORER BROWSER NOT WORKING WITH THE WEBSITE.
WE HAVE REGISTER WITH FACEBOOK PROCESS + OUR OWN WEBSITE FORM.
1 UPGRADE ISSUE - upgrade from social engine version 4.1.7 to the latest version
this one is important to tackle fast. I am going to list below ALL the modification that I can remember that
have happened on the website since it started.
LIST OF MODIFICATIONS that have already been done-
1) Registration -The register with facebook plugin
2) EVENTS - changes made to the module to ENABLE ONLY ADMINS to create events and moderate them.
No one besides admin/super admin can create event.
3)EVENT INVITE - changes made so that admins can send EVENT INVITE to ALL the members on the website
irrespective of the fact that they may not be on his friends list. (PRO INVITE FEATURE ADDED TO WEBSITE)
4)CHAT - arrow chat installed and configured to various member levels
5) NETWORKS - 4 city network created so that we can see the number of members for just that city, send
message/event/email to members of just the city choosen by us.
The cities networks created were for - bumbay/delhi/poona/bangalore/calcut
In the ADMIN area go to "MANAGE" and thenchoose "NETWORK" to get clarity on what I am saying.
6)Payment Gate way Intergration
7) Event payment/reserved events module
8) Subscription module
9) WYSIWYG module
10) EMAIL/MESSAGES - mods made from admin section, bulk emails to be sent out only to
registered/approved members. (earlier everyone used to gets them)
11)WRITING ON EACH OTHERS WALLS -any communication between members (writing on their walls) appears ONLY on their walls....
not the community wall. (Earlier if you wrote on anyones wall, it showed up on the main wall)
12) photo commenting - if anyone comments on a photo,the comment appears along with the photo on the home page
(earlier, only the comments used to appear..and not the photo)
13) MODERATOR ACCESS - modification made so that moderator can see the members list pending for approval
The moderator gets to see the form details (as it functions currently) but NOT see the social engine admin backend.
14) DATABASE RESTURCTURE - the curret website DOES NOT USE THE DEFAULT DATABASE OF SOACIAL ENGINE.
KINDLY CHECK IN CPANEL HOW IT IS RE-STRUCTURED ( all values/info used to be stored in rows earlier SE default database
design - so if a member fills in 20 fields, they were being stored in 20 rows! NOW they are stored in 20 COLUMNS but in 1 ROW!)
15) DATABASE was migrated post putting in the new database structure.
16) Internet explorer issue fixed
17) RESERVED EVENTS PLUGIN
18) EXPORT DATABASE/CONTACTS PLUGIN
19) ALL 3rd party plugins installed on the website
20) new design of the website
21) Email with password and welcome letter that goes out automatically to approved members.
22)Please check on your end if there are other mods /changes done to the site.
2 SUBSCRIPTION PLUGIN -
I have no way of knowing the following -
a) the TOTAL amount paid per day/week/month + full total)
b) the expiry dates of members subscription coming up. (without this, I cannot mail
them or convince them to pay for another month.
c)male / female ratio
d) I need the subscription table page to be like the moderators page where
my accounts team can see/check the details and maintain accounts but CANNOT see
the social engine admin backend.
3 RESERVED EVENTS-
I need my accounts/moderator (or whoever we wish to make accessible to this detail)
to be able to see the details of who all have paid etc without seeing the social engine
4 SEARCH BOX -
in the search for members criteria, please add CITY search box - mumbai/delhi/bangalore/pune/calcutt
so a member can just choose a city and ALL the members of that city will show up in his member search
even if he does not fill any other field.