FOR FILIPINO CONTRACTORS ONLY
Due to significant growth we require an experienced Support Engineer to provide exemplary service to our clients and join us on our journey to success.
TSE provide a complete managed service to clients in Queensland and across Australia. This includes IT help desk and IT projects through to managed infrastructure, telecommunications and cloud services. We have a close relationship with every one of our clients and our customer focus is critical to our continued success. Due to recent growth and bringing aboard several landmark clients, we have a newly-created opportunity for an experienced IT support engineer to join our team. We love seeing our employees enjoy coming to work each day and are focused on providing a healthy, high-energy work place.
You will be a qualified IT professional who can demonstrate prior, high-level IT engineering support experience and who wants to join a fast-paced, high growth organisation. You will have worked in a client-centric environment and know the importance of delivering timely, quality outcomes for customers. You are passionate about client satisfaction, and get a kick out of problem-solving.
To achieve success in this role you will:
• Provide timely and high quality 2nd/3rd level to our customers
• Be able to confidently handle Microsoft Office, Desktop and Server issues, as well as diagnose Internet and IT faults
• Be rigorous with your record keeping and organisation, logging faults and tickets
• Be proactive and passionate about making our clients have a positive experience with TSE on every occasion.
With our focus on professional development, and the exponential growth we are experiencing, this position is well placed to grow with the business and provide a true career advancement opportunity.
In addition, the role will offer:
• a lucrative salary package with an incentive scheme, on job training plus assistance for external courses
• The opportunity to work with both national and international clients
• Great exposure to VoIP / Windows Server / Virtualization and converged technologies
You will need:
• Demonstrated Level 3 technical experience working with windows and servers.
• Good technical skills across XP, Windows 7, Office, Outlook etc
• Experience with Windows 2008 Server
• An understanding of virtualization technologies
• Mac skills highly desirable
• MCP or CCNA preferred.
• TAFE or other qualifications in IT will be highly regarded
Given our current pipeline of work you will also be ready to hit the ground running.
If you believe you can demonstrate the ability to succeed in this position, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your Cover Letter and CV NOW!.
Skills: engineering, training, voip