We're just launching an ecommerce store and require infusionsoft assistance with:
- the initial setup
- integrating the infusionsoft shopping cart on the website
- ongoing campaign building and tweaking
This is a long term arrangement.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is up front and honest.
The successful candidate MUST
- Be a strong and PROMPT communicator. Comfortable giving frequent progress reports, and speaking via skype.
- Make yourself available during Australian business hours.
- Have a LOT of infusionsoft experience (and a portfolio to show for it).
- Have great knowledge of all ecommerce capabilities within infusionsoft.
- Be able to offer strategic advice relating to infusionsoft.
- Be a keen learner, always up on the latest marketing automation developments (in your description, let me know any blogs, subscriptions, courses, material that you frequently read to keep your skills sharp).
** In your application you MUST address each of the above criteria, and provide any additional information you feel will make you stand out from every other applicant.
In additional to your hourly rate, you will also have access to the greatest business resources and content available ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. If you're an avid learner, BIG into personal/business development - this could very well be the best opportunity you'll ever come across!
So I know you have read this description, please begin your application with the words - pick me. Your application will NOT proceed unless you do this.
We look forward to hearing from you!