You will be a service advisor provides technical support to our customers, who are all based in South Africa. Although the job formally starts the 1st of February 2013 - I would like to start interviews prior.
You will be asked to:
• Assist and provide technical support by means of telephone, e-mail or online chat to clients (the first month includes training!)
• Respond to requests for customer information and resolve technical issues concerning our services for Exchange, SharePoint, Hosted Backup, Web hosting and Lync
• Work from 08.30 AM UTC+02 to 17.30 PM UTC+02
You have a background that is similar to this:
• Knowledge of Windows based applications (Predominantly Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2011: Mac).
• English in both written and spoken is essential
• Experience in technical support is an asset
• Knowledge of both Windows and Mac Operating Software
• High School (secondary studies) Diploma
• AEC or DEC in computers, office or another connected discipline is considered an asset
• Customer Service is an asset
You possess the following skills and competencies:
• You have excellent communication skills;
• You are goal orientated;
• You are recognized for the quality of customer service;
• You are organized, resourceful and can work independently;
• You can think of different solutions to a problem and suggest other solutions.
• You like to analyze and solve problems.
Skills: microsoft-outlook, mac-os-x, windows-7, microsoft-sharepoint, windows-xp, english
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Transfers of websites