design of a voip web based application
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We're searching for the demo of a simple web (html5) application that enables communication between two parties via a VoiP protocol.
This application should enable the following use case.
- two profiles exists: "A" and "B"
- the application enable the user to to log into the website with his account/profile
- "A" users may ask for a connection
- "B" users are picked up and connected via VoiP to "A"
- the application logs some basic data about the conversation (time, duration, issues encurred etc..).
We are currently envisioning (just as an idea, may be changed)
- Web application user interface (UI) based on jsf (primefaces or similar)
- WebRTC as the VoiP library
- ObjectDB or something similar for logging and storing user data
In the future and in a future extension, we envision the possibility to have and App (Ios/Android) as a mean for "A" users to connect with "B"
We are requesting to evaluate the feasibility of this scenario and produce the skeleton of the code: object is to have just a demo to evaluate further development steps later.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – presentation web splashpage