Online Marketing Manager (Portuguese native speaker)
uCoz is a free website builder that has recently celebrated its 7th birthday.
With uCoz you can create anything from a simple homepage and up to an online store and even a personal marketplace. uCoz now has 15 language localizations and is living the expansion business stage.
We are now hiring online marketing professionals to take care of these localizations. Join our team today and become a part of our success story!
- Leading establishment and development of overall marketing strategy.
- Evaluate strategies and tactics across channels and report on their effectiveness.
- Customer acquisition and maintenance (attracting new users and, for the most part, maintaining a productive relationship with them).
- Monitorring blogging activity and staying in contact with Mass Media (MM).
- Interacting with the web-industry MM and portals.
- Build comprehensive reports that provide detailed analysis of campaign spend and results, along with insights and recommendations.
- Other tasks assigned.
- Expirience in Internet Marketing (1year).
- Fluency in Portuguese language.
- Intermediate English (Russian is a plus).
- Willingness to work distantly with the international team.
- Familiarity with SEO, SMO, Internet stats etc.
- Excellent writing/editing skills.
- Strongly analitical mindset.
- Solid understanding of website design and web technologies.
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Strong motivation to produce results.
- Creativity and ability to turn ideas into actions.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- A degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Communications (can be a graduate student).
The job is full-time, remote (home-based), offers flexible schedule with 40 hours work per week. The salary will depend on the relevant skills and experience of the candidate.