Powerhouse Website Designer/Developer Needed for Powerhouse Home Improvement
About the Job
Powerhouse Home Improvement, a home improvement company, seeks a Website Designer/Developer to create its company website. This job is great for someone with graphic design experience.
Powerhouse Home Improvement specializes in building, designing and remodeling projects for homes and businesses in Baltimore MD and its surrounding areas.
• Strong visual design and layout skills
• Keen understanding of users journeys
• Solid portfolio
• Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
• Minimum of 3 years web design experience
• Advanced knowledge of the Premium Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver are a plus)
• Ability to produce a quality website, meet deadlines and client expectations for quality, creativity, and accuracy
• Ability to format rich interactive content based on proposal and client instruction
• Exceptional coding skills
• Highly self-motivated
• Demonstrated creative problem-solver
• Analytical and detail oriented
Technical Background Required
• Web Designer – Dreamweaver CS3 / 4, Photoshop CS4, HTML 5
• HTML Developer – Dreamweaver CS3 / 4, Photoshop CS4, HTML 5
We are currently taking bids for this project. Please e-mail your price quote. Qualified candidates will be emailed contacted. Please familiarize yourself with the project proposal. Please be prepared to start immediately.
Please send your resume and a portfolio that includes samples of web design, print design, user interface design, and other design pieces that reflect capabilities to David Murphy, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit http://www.redbeacon.com/s/power-h