Mobile Application Development Job for Merchant SaaS.
This application is a mobile interface of a Merchant SaaS. Users (merchants) will be able to login through this application to receive push notifications for their store orders, see and update the details (“Shipped, In Progress” etc.).
- Application will serve as a mobile interface of a Merchant service.
- Merchants who have a store at the service will use application after logging in through mobile app. REST Api already exists. Relevant methods and details will be shared upon contract.
- Upon new sale/order a push notification will be delivered to the Merchant.
- PushWoosh will be used for push notification service.
- Merchant will be able to see the list of sales, or details of a particular sale. Sales list will have sort options (date, sale total). REST Api already exists. Relevant methods and details will be shared upon contract.
- Merchant will be able to update the status of a particular sale by selecting status from a dropdown list, for ex. “Shipped, In Progress” etc.
- Application will be published to Apple Store for iOS, Google Play and Windows Phone store.
- Application will be designed and developed by you.
- We will do application submission to the relevant stores.
- Payment will be done after getting approval from Apple Store for iOS.
Detailed requirements and IU mockups will be delivered upon contract.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- UI development skills.
- Developed mobile apps successfully released on iTunes store
- App will be developed on PhoneGap or Titanium Appcelerator with HTML 5 components.
- Fluency in English.
- Being precise on delivery time.
- Previous work examples need be provided upon request.
Skills: windows-mobile, english