We provide startup companies a platform to reach their full market potential without having a fat wallet. We have built a brilliant team of Engineers and Marketing Managers and are making wonderful success stories daily !
We are now seeking a highly-motivated Social Media Marketing Specialist to join our team. You are an ideal candidate if you are extremely talented, tech-savvy, and result-oriented with extensive experience in Product and Service Branding, Positioning, Target Market Analysis, and a Guru of Social Media Campaigns.
You will work with different client accounts as assigned, and create and deliver blue sky for client's success.
The Marketing Manager role will encompass everything from PR to collateral to data and analytics. The successful individual is a high level strategic thinker with experience in brand marketing as well as product feature marketing.
Typical Responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain client company's image to outside world. Develop and execute all aspects of the Marketing Plan, including, but not limited to target market identification, analysis, budgeting, category and competitive analysis with a focus on new user acquisition.
- Create differentiated product messaging and positioning.
- Create content for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube and on-site Blog. Monitor and manage community on all social properties.
- Design and launch an effective go-to-market strategy for mobile products. Work with cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects of marketing communications are on brand, focused on the user, and employ best practices.
- Manage relationships with existing marketing networks, bloggers, and YouTube gurus. Research and create new partnerships with online influencers.
- Create and implement new marketing ideas & initiatives, including social media promotions (contest and sweepstakes).
- Analyze marketing metrics and KPIs. Own reporting performance metrics on a daily/weekly basis.
- Organize, participate, and prepare for online and offline marketing events.
- Execute traditional PR initiatives.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Business or Marketing.
- Minimum 7-10+ years experience in consumer internet / consumer technology marketing. Will consider directly related experience on the agency side.
- Strong skills in data, analytics and KPI's. Experience with retention, usage performance, click through rates, etc.
- Knowledge of existing social media vendors and 3rd party applications, such as Involver and Social Annex.
- Prior experience working globally in a cross-cultural environment with remote teams is a plus.
- Experience creating and developing marketing collateral.
- Experience writing press releases.
- Experience with data analysis tools (e.g. Excel, SQL).
- Experience launching a mobile product or a track record of marketing for mobile products at previous employer(s) a plus
Selected qualified candidates will given a Test Task before final decision is made.
Skills: marketing, analysis, facebook, twitter, pinterest, youtube, design, research, promotions, test