I am looking for a junior developer who enjoys creating websites. I started my first online business when I was 13 years old, and haven't stopped since, because I have passion for creating technology related solutions. If you also have a passion for creating things, then let's learn, grow and profit together.
Pay is commensurate with experience and how much money we make together. Profit sharing is available. I am looking for CS Majors currently in school, or recent graduates who want to work for $5-$15 per hour.
I have several different domain names and ideas that I need implemented. Hours will vary depending on need, but I'm flexible. So if you need a specific number of hours, let me know and we can make it happen.
Respond to this job ad if the following examples sound like the type of requests you can fulfill:
1. Here is a link to a brand new CMS called Droomla. Can you install it today and tell me if it's any good?
2. Here is the markup XCF from our designer for Website-X. Please make a Drupal .css template from that by this afternoon.
3. Let's make our own GUI API using HTML 5 Canvas. Let's brainstorm on a OO model. What other GUI frameworks can we look at?
4. Let's learn node.js and socket.io and make a multiplayer 2d video game.
5. Can you start on an ER diagram (visual view of database tables) for DatingSite-X? Here is the RFP.
6. Can you make some test cases and figure out why Bug #123 is happening on Website-Z?