Flexible Content Writer
Flexible Content Writer
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Hi and thank you for your interest
This is a 1 month trial for a flexible part-time position!
We're a growing company in the UK and are looking to employ someone who loves writing content and website articles! Can you write quality content on any given topic? Are you able to research a topic and become familiar with it quickly? Could you write dozens of articles on the same topic if required?
Then this could be the position for you!
We are looking to work with someone who:
- Is an expert at writing quality content
- Is hard-working and passionate
- Has the necessary skills
- Can meet deadlines
- Can update us everyday
- Can deliver work of a quality standard
- Can make the most of all their time
- Can be trusted with the given tasks
- Pays attention to detail
Does this sound like you? If so please apply, we would love to hear from you.
You will be given helpful instructions on how to perform the task. Such as what style of writing to adopt, what topics to write on, and where you can find the information you need. We will help you along the way, during the first week or so. But this is not difficult, and after a few weeks you will know exactly what style to write in and what topics to research, because we will trust you. There will normally be a brand new topic to write on each week. Attention to detail is very important. If you have been reading this, please write "I am an awesome content writer" in your application as that will give you an advantage :-)
So what will you be required to do?
- You will write the content for a complete website
- This includes the homepage, which will have to be written in a certain style
- The main part of the task is to write quality articles and blog content for the website
- So you'll have to research the topic, and write 500 word articles
- In total, per week, you will be required between 2,500 to 7,500 words.
- Content must be 100% original and well-written.
- We expect one 500 word article to take approximately 1 hour on average.
- You will be required to write 5-15 articles a week.
What we need to know from you?
- Firstly - do you have content writing skills? Please be honest. Experience is vital here.
- How much content can you normally write in an average working day? Please be as specific as possible.
- What part will you most enjoy?
- What part will you find most difficult?
We are looking to work with the right person...which leads us to..
The pay is negotiable. As long as you are the right person, fit the requirements, and can deliver, we are happy to pay you a good amount.
We are looking to pay $4 for one 500 word article or per hour. If you think you deserve more, please let us know, as we can consider a small rise from this.
FLEXIBLE BUT COULD BE PERMANENT
Remember this will be flexible position - you will be required to work 5-15 hours week. However, providing things go well, this could definitely develop into a regular part-time, or even a full-time position. If you are looking for regular work, then this could be what you are looking for!
In short - if job is done well, there will be opportunities for increased hours and pay in the future. And by future we mean 2-3 weeks. Not some distant impossible to define moment in time years from today that is half-heartedly promised ;-)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Any questions, let me know!