Designer required on site in Ho Chi Minh Vietnam (HCM Saigon)
As a designer, your prime area of focus is to create interactive websites, applications and create marketing material to support the vision of Xubar and their clients. The role is heavily focused on GUI experience and Interactive content delivery
- Ensure websites (applications) to be compatible with different browsers and platforms, as well as responsive to popular devices.
- Work closely with the Development team to produce visual quality graphic assets for both online and print, such as poster, ad banners, product sheets, brochures and the like as part of the delivering of marketing campaigns and branding activities.
-Manage the graphic assets library, including: photos, design stocks and templates
- Other tasks as required.
• 5 Years Demonstrated Work Experience
• Good command of English verbally and written
• Self motivated and a strong Team Player
• Proven and Demonstrable portfolio of work
• Capable of expressing ideas and concepts
• Creative and Innovative mindset
• Experience with multi platform OS and web browsers
• Experience with latest toolsets
• Experience with Game style GUI and Interactive design
• Experience with Business, Mobile and E Commerce Applications
• Knowledge of Telerik Ajax, Silverlight and Kendo Tools
Skills: marketing, design, english