Internet Campaign Manager - Beauty/Fashion Industry
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
- Must have EXCELLENT written and verbal English communication skills - No Exceptions!
- MUST be familiar with the hair and/or fashion industry.
- MUST reply with a description of previous experience in the hair or fashion industry.
- MUST provide links to previous and/or current SMM work
**Failure to provide this information will result in immediate application denial**.
-Manage our Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram pages
- Develop email marketing strategies that furthers business goals and can be measured against.
- Develop and produce targeted and relevant campaigns that effectively display product offerings and drive content interaction.
- Conducting marketing research; developing methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies with the ability to strongly communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely.
--The contractor will start out part time with 10 hrs per week and will be expected to work 2 hours per day mon-fri. Based on your output, we may increase time as needed.
--We need someone who can effectively manage all of our social media sites within the schedule allotted. These tasks can be spread out over the week but you need to prove that you can effectively manage and execute what we need -- this is key!
Skills: marketing, research, twitter, facebook, english, pinterest