PROJECT MANAGER for Web Developers
• Work closely with other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
• Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
• Attend weekly status update meetings during development.
• Work Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
• Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
• Work closely with other members of the Development Team to determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to client work.
• Communicate with the Team with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
• Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
• Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
• Be available on Skype during certain PST time
• Be able to give clear directions
• FLUENT IN WORDPRESS AND HAS BEEN USING ZEND FRAMEWORK FOR HARD CODING—This is a MUST
• Extensive knowledge on Open Source eCommerce platforms
• Experience working on landing pages and squeeze pages
• Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
• Experience developing and implementing open source software projects
• Knowledge of SEO and SEM a plus
• Knowledge of Infusionsoft, AWeber or similar marketing software a huge plus, but not required.
• Must speak Fluent (No Regional Accent) English
Applicants will undergo voice recording and voiced interviews to gauge Communication Skills.
Skills: infusionsoft, marketing, english