Marketing & Advertising Extraordinare Required for Launch!
I'm looking for an experienced person to lead a range of advertising and marketing initiatives to meet business targets.
I am about to launch a new website, with 4 new products/services and need help with the following tasks:
- Write and manage marketing and advertising campaigns with continual reviewing and refining of advertisements to always be improving conversion, such as LinkedIn, Google and solo ads
- Monitor optin conversions on the website by analysing, making and implementing improvements
- Coordinate marketing collateral creation with graphic designer
- Identify and execute opportunities in the marketplace
- Implementation of an affiliate marketing programs
To ensure the success of this new position, I will be looking for a person who has a history of exceeding of delivery a quality advertising campaign with a solid return on investment.
You must have the following:
- 5+ years experience in advertising
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Extensive experience marketing and converting online
- Solid writing & copywriting skills
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
The ability to hit the ground running and be available right now is essential as the launch is planned for March. This is a new position being trialed and if you can prove the ROI is there, I am keen to continue to engage this position on an ongoing basis after the launch to ensure the achievement of business goals in 2013 and beyond.
In your response, please include the following:
- please respond with "PICK ME!"
- highlight similar work you have completed and results you have helped your clients achieve
- how many hours a week you can work
As I work in the human resources/recruitment space, any experience in that sector would be highly desirable.
Thank you for your application in advance. I look forward to reviewing your response shortly.
Skills: marketing, infusionsoft, linkedin