Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships, will be a critical, single point of contact to clients, responsible for managing the implementation of our SaaS platform and expanding the overall strategic relationship with customers following contract execution.
• Identify, creatively structure and negotiate strategic and channel partnerships with Value Added Resellers / System Integrators, Agencies, and Leading Technology Vendors
• Manage and grow existing partnerships
• Develop overall partnership strategy for the company
• Manage contract negotiations with partners
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Understand the client's strategic objectives and develop creative solutions that leverage our technology to exceed client expectations
• Perform deep analysis on program performance and extract actionable insights from results and ensure that our clients are maximizing the utility of our technology by helping them with all aspects of program configuration/management, campaign strategy, deployment, and optimization
• Lead and direct third party vendors and client agencies on custom client implementations
• Contribute to the product roadmap and feature set based on client interactions and feedback
• Support marketing initiatives such as development of case studies and whitepapers
• 3+ years successful experience in Business Development, Channel Development, or Sales
• Successful track record executing on revenue producing strategic and channel partnerships with Value Added Resellers / System Integrators, Agencies, and Leading Technology Vendors
• Knowledge of and existing relationships with key Value Added Resellers / System Integrators, Agencies, and / or Leading Technology Vendors
• Experience with SaaS
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Experience working with large enterprise partners / clients
• Successful track record in Business Development or Channel Development
• Exceptional work ethic and drive to learn
• Extraordinary people skills, persuasive personal presence
• Experience managing a team
• Sense of humor
• Plus: Knowledge of database marketing industry
• BA/BS degree