If you want to join our team and you are passionate about web, especially e-commerce solutions, you will undertake the job as Magento Developer.
Required technical skills:
• PHP (intermediate) and Magento (beginner);
• HTML and CSS knowledge is a must;
• Minimum knowledge of Zend Framework or provable work experience with other MVC Frameworks;
• Hands-on ability with MySql, including database design, query generation, performance tuning;
• Knowledge of OOP principles;
• Knowledge of design patterns, among which MVC, ActiveRecord, Observer, Factory, Singleton;
• Good Understanding of Web Services;
• Distributed Revision Control Tool such as Mercurial or Git is a plus;
• Understanding web applications development “best practices”;
• Advanced knowledge of English;
• Ability to solve complex problems using innovative solutions and critical thinking;
• Independence and capacity of decision-making upon your own work;
• Strong communication skills with the ability to understand and explain technical issues to a non-technical audience;
• Ability to analyze product requirements to create a design;
• Abilities of active listening and cooperation for an efficient communication with the clients, managers, and co-workers;
• Ability to learn continuously, understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
In your cover letter, please describe your experience with Magento (custom development and extensions), including links to your portfolio.
Moreover, please mention your time availability.
We would prefer programmers from Romania, but we accept other applicants from Eastern Europe as well.
We are looking forward to reading your applications.
Skills: design, english