The ideal developer is an avid learner who is excited about web application development and wants significant growth potential. This person must be ready for a job that is hands-on, demanding, and deadline-focused, but that also fosters entrepreneurship, promises on-the-job training, and provides a work environment that allows developers the freedom to work however is most productive for them.
On the job training, mentorship, and guidance will be a regular benefit of this job, with the developer enjoying regular one-on-one sessions with the Project Leader and Senior Development Specialists.
A developer trained in one or more of the following:
• STRONG Experience in the Zend MVC Framework
• PHP Core (Including writing Unit Tests)
• Excellent knowledge of mySQL
• Strong Experience in:
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
This developer will also ideally have experience with MVC and event-driven frameworks. We prefer a developer familiar with an object-oriented or MVC approach to coding. After the initial installation and setup developer will handle changes, upgrades, bug fixes, etc on a continual basis or may be start a project from scratch.
- No outsourcing companies. Only individual candidates need apply.
- Must be available during normal 6 PM to 11 PM AEST- Australian Eastern Standard Time business hours
- Must have good spoken / written English
- Must be able to talk on Skype
- Review business requirements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
If you are interested in the developer position, send us a resume, cover letter, and any other information you deem useful. If we like what we see and hear from an initial dialogue, we will contact you for an interview.
PS: if you have experience in Google Apps API's then that would be a bonus!
Skills: training, mvc, outsourcing, english, analysis, design