Please start your response with "I would like to talk with you about your Drupal project." Canned responses / applications will not be considered.
If you do not have a portfolio with 5 or more verifiable Drupal websites, please do not respond to this job posting. Basic Drupal installs using something like Fantastico do not qualify.
We are a 10 year old active community of approximately 20K users seeking a Drupal specialist(s) to install, configure and provide on-going technical support for a new, mid-sized Drupal install.
The site must be installed and then tweaked for security / spam etc.
The site's functions must include:
- All community administration / management functions (User self-sign-up, lost/forgotten passwords, etc.) set-up and configured.
- Single user login carried across all functions / modules (including ecommerce)
- Robust store module to sell digital file downloads, non-digital products (books, tapes, etc.), pay-per-view / listen content, tax, etc.
- Robust email system to replace our current mail-blast solution (Constant Contact). We send 20K emails at least once per week.
- Event Management - attendees must be able to sign-up and pre-pay online and/or at the meetings themselves. A seating count-down must be auto-updated when new attendees sign-up
- MLS - A searchable Multiple Listing System module that allows users to search and / or post homes For Sale / For Rent, all potential buyers to create profile of properties they want to purchase and then be automatically notified when those properties are added to the MLS by sellers
- Ability for site members to email each other WITHOUT showing the other party their real email address
- Ability to create multiple levels of Admin functions security (Super Admin, Admin, Content Manager, Content Creator, etc.)
- Complete integration with QucikBooks (prefer online version) - someone buys something from our store or pays to attend one of our meetings, the payment is taken and QuickBooks is updated
- ROBUST Forum
- Internal display ad system (we create the ads ourselves and dictate which class users can see which type ads and on what pages each ad or class of ad will appear - this is NOT Google Ads integration)
- Public Calendar function where we can post upcoming events and our members / the public can click on the calendar event to see details, as well as then click another link to sign up for the class (and pay for it)
- Affiliate Program with commission tracking
In your quote, please discuss how you would handle each of the above.If you are going to be using existing modules to achieve any / all functions above, please list which module you recommend AND WHY that module over another. If there are additional modules / functionality you think we should incorporate, please list which and describe why.
This will be a fixed-bid build, followed by hourly on-going maintenance. Please describe your suggested rates, as well as evaluation and payment milestones.