Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The person in this role will focus on the entirety of the implementation cycle including:
• 4-8 Years experience in PHP (Advanced-Expert level).
• User interface / design implementations using PHP, CSS, Ajax and HTML5.
• Implementing customizations to the data model to capture customer specific information needed, leveraging database development skills.
• Creating PHP based workflows and business rules to map system behavior to specific needs.
• Creating integrations to external systems such as ERP and other cloud tools using SOAP or REST based web services, ODBC data access or file transfer approaches.
• Performing system, unit and integration testing on the works created for the given project.
• Making incremental, post release changes to in production sites.
• Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
• Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
• Ensuring foolproof performance of the deliverable.
• Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments.
• Sending regular updates about project status.
About Orbiion, Inc.: Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, brings a cutting edge Cloud based solution for intelligent capture of Accounts Payable and creation of accounting entries through Entryless powerful platform, providing solutions to Accounting firms and Corporations for financial and accounting processes automations through Artificial Intelligence, in compliance with US laws for seamless financial reporting.