We have an ongoing need for video editing.
The initial job will be to cut and edit approximately 16 hrs of finished video files for an educational video product about speed reading and learning.
The files are recorded using a green screen background that has to be replaced by pictures or slides.
You will receive the raw recording as a .mov or .mp4 file and I need a .mov file back for the edited version. You will get the manuscript and have to work from the end of the file towards the beginning, following my signs in the video that indicate a repetition that needs to bei cut.
The job needs to be finished by February 20th. This is very important, and if you can’t commit to this deadline, please do not apply.
1) You need to be skilled with video editing software like camtasia, screenflow, final cut or similar.
2) Name finished text files with the same same name as the original video file.
3) This is a “per minute” job paid at the rate of $35 for a full hour of video. The rate for the full project is $ 560.
6) Accuracy is important and will be confirmed before we confirm completion of the job.
7) If you are interested in these assignments, please apply stating that you agree to abide by the conditions of this assignment.
8) Complete the 3 minute test (file attached to this posting) and send me your edited video file. Use the picture as a background. (side note: this test file has exceptionally many mistakes in it – don’t expect so many cuts in the videos you will have to work with)
9) Use a background picture to replace the green screen like some book shelves with books in them
Skills: video, test