Zend Web developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for a team member for a current project. The contractor should be available to start in the next days.
1. Using git
As an confirmation we require an active profile on GitHub or similar service
2. Working with local copies of the websites (sandbox)
(apache, mysql, virtual hosts on your machines, git + merge tool installed)
3. Knowledge of Zend Framework v. 1.12 and Doctrine ORM 2
As an confirmation, you'll need to show us via Skype sharing screen:
- at least 1 working website built on top of ZF and Doctrine
- show us your local sandbox (working clone) with this website
- show us the source code for this website in your IDE
4. At least basic experience with Zend Lucene
- minimum one project with category filtering.
5. Not required, but a big plus:
- Linux is your primary OS
- experience with other programming languages
- using PHPStorm and debugger
- using YouTrack
- unit testing
- activity on stackoverflow.com
- french language