Mobile Job Description:
We are seeking a Mobile Application Developers iOS and Android to work closely with our development team to create and implement native applications and services in a mobile client/network server environment.
Who We Are
Wine Luxury is a San Francisco start-up developing a revolutionary new website and mobile applications for helping consumer select wines that are best for them.
• Work with the platform team to build and customize iOS and/or Android mobile applications.
• Confirm requirements, coding, testing, analysis, design, definition, development and implementation of mobile applications.
• Support Project Management, Sales and Marketing, Graphics and QA, Release Management and Support to ensure products and services meet client requirements.
• Interact with our cross teams on a regular basis to ensure their expectations are managed and project deliverables are completed on time.
• Work within tight project management schedules in an Agile development environment
• Ability to develop mobile applications for the iOS platform (iphone/ipad) and/or Android (google).
• Experience with Ruby on Rails is a plus
• Experience working with Apache Solr, Lucene, or similar products.
• Mobile application development experience, specifically experience with iOS and/or Android development process
• Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Development processes
• Knowledge of web service technologies and services (specifically REST APIs)
• Knowledge of Windows and Mac OSX
• SQL experience
• XCode experience
• Excellent OO programming skills in a client/server environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and verbal communication skills in English
• Excellent organizational, written communication and presentation skills
• Proficient debugging and optimization skills
Nice to Haves:
• UI Design experience for mobile
• Graphic design and Photoshop experience
We thank all interested applicants; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Skills: analysis, design, management, marketing, graphics, qa, agile, ipad, apache, english, debugging, unix, linux