Looking for some one who can create proxy IP RANGES SCANNER on node.js with the following feature:
- Speed (many workers)
- Support HTTP, SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 proxy types
- Set which ports needs to be scanned by default : 80, 3128, 8080
- Set ip range in a list for example:
Proxy checker (should be fast as possible with many subworkers) :
- Ping to check if ip is alive, if not alive kick it.
- If the host is alive, check ip:port for possible connect
- Write to database (or just chunk data to mysql) that proxy is alive with ip and port information
You're allowed to use any npm packages!
Let me know if you can do that, to apply please answer to this questions:
1) What do you think about this ?
2) Is it possible to do with node.js ?
3) Is it will be faster and realiable than other programming languages ?